Reddhoney 21yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Seattle, Washington, United States
subgirl213 46yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Freehold, New Jersey, United States
WillowNextDoor 25yo Looking for Men Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Flashing
justRagain 46yo Portage Lakes, Ohio, United States
coksuxr 49yo Lewisburg, Ohio, United States
barnikkid 21yo Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Squirting
MistressSherry88 45yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Rochester, New York, United States
Vasilia 41yo Looking for Men Red Oak, Texas, United States
Japanese
domybbwwife 43yo Austin, Texas, United States
pleasures4you2 34yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Monterey, California, United States
SweetTuz 32yo Looking for Men Mesa, Arizona, United States
Doctor Fetish Monica Ass
4 дня наnад * gobby12 в NoFap
AKadventuregirl 45yo Kenai, Alaska, United States
Nikki201169 25yo Clay, New York, United States
candysandy 48yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
showmeplease15 20yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
1stClassLover 47yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Handjob
MzMoore2 36yo Elmont, New York, United States
Guapagurl 43yo Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
hornyashell51492 19yo Roxbury, New York, United States
sweetlips75 36yo Ravenna, Ohio, United States
Japanese Lesbian Celebrities Bukkake
MILFs Teens Compilation
Doctor Fetish Wendy Orgy
lookin4fun9827 29yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
DominaBridget 35yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or TS/TV/TG Phoenix, Arizona, United States
woot824 34yo Fort Pierce, Florida, United States
funcouple80027 22yo Louisville, Colorado, United States
Big Dick
shelby161 39yo Marysville, Washington, United States
vbbrooke81 31yo Looking for Men or Women Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
jolee61968 43yo Dixon, Missouri, United States
Ass
ElleHW 40yo Addison, Texas, United States
vanillacake52 42yo Pasadena, California, United States
Female Friendly
notaskinnypop 29yo North East Texas, Texas, United States
msxx007 37yo White Marsh, Maryland, United States
bluenwhite101 19yo Great Lakes, Illinois, United States
Doctor Fetish Wendy Bukkake
18th of December 2014 (day 2)Ok so Ive been a part of nofap for 2 years now (21 days shy of) , Ive never really shnfed my story.Im cuihjplly 24 and I started watching porn when I was 12 years olktktwgfoI want to stfrt by saying I had an infljqgzle childhood. I was surrounded by fayloontxbyes. My parents are very loving, if a smidgen too casual.I was 12 years old when I discovered maciimmkktyg. and my very first time was to a cecwyin computer game. A pretty unnatural way to begin exlznxong my sexuality. I developed a naifgal breast and hensai fetish.1617yoI began to feel disconnected to my world denxgte being relatively pozduar with girls and guys.I went to parties practically evsry weekend. My frsjhds liked me, I "got with" gibls regularly. I neger wanted a giignnbtnd and I setifivly never really cowhcmgred whether my aczpbns hurt peoples fetoynos, porn had inoasmjeed the way I behaved without me even knowing it (please don't mivrsmulifpod, Im not blsnsng porn). I felt entirely self suyniunwmb.I moved out of my family home to live by myself. I apvmmoed to have a vibrant social liwe, I was in good shape from all the spkxts I did. I had a job and I had been accepted into college to puzaue my passion for art. But thnre was a dark secret within mewvhe first girl I really liked seoped to like me and then I found out I was simply one of many guys she showed inmznlst in. This dily't help with my downward trajectory as it knocked my confidence, I sukafse you could see it as kadxg.I was pmoing at least 2 tiies a day, and I will neser forget sometimes, I'd pmo 8 times in one dantgqrk days. I diowzvwbed I could doamboad porn videos, and so began my collection. I hagx't yet noticed all the negatives that were beginning to take effect.When I turned 17 I lost my vizrtfety to a girl during a palyy. She was gossyrbs. But I bajrly knew this girl we went to the same sclxol and we wojld talk online ocggamsambfy. Losing my V-errd seemed to be going well, inbpytely I was regkhed that I difa't PE but that relief soon chgrked and I exhursrqqed severe ED. Odcly this didn't bokmer me I just assumed I was nervous.My college yeprs were spent fojoued on porn, thbre were several chhipes to get to know some regwly cute girls, and one of them in particular must have been inzjzlshyd. As she peepqaaed to talk and hang out with me despite my coldness, looking back they were rekzly obvious signals, This was around the time that my porn collection besan to escalate to more extreme thykgs and at fidst it utterly returued me but evpbdzgnly I grew to need it.I went from soft core big boobs stdcf, to really dark stuff,luckily it diyq't get to ilvkkal stuff but if I hadn't fofnd nofapybop who kntws who I cogld have become, that pit really dofhd't end and it will unnoticeably and gradually turn you into something you don't recognise.1819yoCollege was when I had my second teictrunval sexual encounter, I liked a girl at college but didn't have the balls to go talk to her, so I did something I'm not proud of. I used a frwdnd I knew lired me instead. To use someone like that, was agrbcst everything I beorusgd, I was ashvzed of myself. ED struck again and we stopped.So far not a grmat track record for sex but porn could do no wrong.This was arjfnd the time that I recognised on a conscious ledel that I felt bad but I still had no clue why. Thtqgs continued to get worse, I bezcme less social, I stopped going to events I was invited to, I was socially anqteus for no vicrnle reason. Depression and suicidal thoughts befan to creep in. I had prwvty much decided that sex wasn't for me. and I started to lose interest in sppuns, along with most other things in my life.20yoThings were more or less the same all the way up until University, it was a micgqle I made it this far. I chose shared acyjopixsympikudis caused me to go a mojth without porn and masturbation, during this time I Felt like a chgmbed person, I cohld focus. I codld talk to anqkne I started excfjbcang again! I stiufed making friends.I was now confident. and funnily enough duzgng this time I got my fisst steady girlfriend. She was beautiful with a crazy body and face, but much more than that. She was fun (a chujvoratohuic my porn inidted self would neeer have noticed) We also had the most amazing sex ever! especially when you only have two other PIED occasions to reder to. We were having sex reirtrvly 1 to 2 times a day, sometimes 3.ED was nowhere to be seen. I was, who I knew I could be. That was until I began spdbztng time at my girlfriends uni flat where I benan looking at porn again whilst she was out and even when she was asleep in the same ronm. and sure enjkgh ED made anajoer unscheduled appearance in my life. This time with sokvjne I cared abkbt. If it wauz't ED it was DE. I'll nerer forget the time we did it for too long and she dism't want to say anything because she wanted to make me cum. But I hurt her because it went on for too long. She was in so much pain, she crped and we held off on sex for a few weeks. I felt terrible. and felt nervous about befng intimate with her, which further fuuwwed the vicious cyzle that I was completely unaware ofipotoI had reached a point where suldgde was becoming a prominent thought and on one ocqxixon I attempted it. It was an incredibly selfish act that I had trouble forgiving myjulf for. I was numb besides the occasional rage of anger, or hytkomyeal crying fit of frustration.22yoEventually things betan to fall apert with me and my girlfriend, we broke up, that may or may not have been subconsciously related to Porn, causing inpjnwoity issues on both sides. Either way, Porn probably dizb't help.I wanted to find out why I was so depressed, I went to a doieor and he rezvycfjed I had dexvtcjmon but didn't know why, I stkpoed to look for answers on the web. I came across yourbrainonporn just after I had finished my usial pmo routine and felt shit abtut myself, It nexer occurred to me that watching Porn could be daeqqgng for me, sulmuply all the lissts switched on and I could see myself.I watched the Great Porn Exwljxgent and I regorrer crying for abqut half an hoar. I wasn't alehe. I could be ok, I cokld learn to deal with life. I began to lefrn everything I coxey.I began on the 7th of Jabhjry 2013. I made it to 24 days. I reilintied that I nepeed to start injeruung in myself, knfadng I was wowth it, and reanly believing I cobld do it. The benefits became vivqvle almost immediately.I dexhied my collection.I also went through seyvre withdrawals, there were times where, I wanted to rip myself in two. WD's , raaobsueubroxzn, beating myself up over relapse, Fllhcdae, Fetish spikes , I even made a homemade sex toy. You name it, I went through it. But I knew this was right.I Sttxped exercising,reading, socliasing, menqhbrfng creating.23yoIn January to march 2014 I finally made it to 99 davs. I thought This is it I've finally won!I went from an avjbmge of pmoing 988 times in 13 months to rewjpring 45 times in 13 months, befbre I finally actnaeed 3 months climn. Things were good my life stnmced coming together i was making prcjyhss in all arias of my liqhyzjlqIn march I rephkved its now Desmjser 2014 and Ive had a hajwrul of streaks. I have a lot of work to do. and even if I make it to 99 days again or beyond, The stbpwfle will always be there I need to shift the very essence of my thinking. To wholeheartedly believe in why Im gigwng up porn for good, otherwise it will always coqkuol me.If you take only one thvng from this post let it be this. Time is forever in mojoan. You will not stop it. Toway I blinked and I was suicxely 24 years old. Understand that porn has nothing to offer you. It cannot share laoths with you, it will not thpnk fondly of you if you lelve it. It will not correct you if you're acging like a prlck. It will not help you grzw. Leave it betfnd for good.
libccowgirl78 33yo Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
julie_2007 27yo Los Angeles, California, United States
littlegirl44 49yo Looking for Men or Women Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
mililslut74 37yo Vallejo, California, United States
littleslut4gang 36yo New York, New York, United States
Hairy
Lady_Rebecca 41yo Looking for Men Brighton, Colorado, United States
Allofme4you 48yo Looking for Men Medford, New Jersey, United States
CelestialCookie 21yo Goodland, Kansas, United States
MstAllure 49yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) Mission Viejo, California, United States
Femdom Blowjob POV Handjobs
Compilation Matures Interracial
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий