clp4fun777 45yo Show Low, Arizona, United States

greeneyedblond25 30yo Manhattan, New York, United States

SweetBlondHoney 28yo Looking for Men, Women or Groups Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States

MathKitten78 33yo Nw Suburbs, Illinois, United States

Cuckold Japanese
dedirangela29 31yo Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

enjoyme6277 30yo Looking for Men Franklin Park, New Jersey, United States

blkwhtlace84 27yo Columbia, Maryland, United States

DeltaDawnDom 27yo Malvern, Arkansas, United States

lillymae1000 31yo Somewhere, Missouri, United States
bisexual fun Meagan Pornstar
I am a 47 year old married Bikrbeal man with a very loving and sexual wife and 4 great kixs. While my wife and I have had bedroom taqks (both while drsened and screwing each other silly) abiut my passed exgqcyyajes and what I want now, she thinks the idea of me with another man is pretty hot. Moxmly while in the act of hacwng sex she comxezts about how she would live to see me suck another mans cock and even take him deep inaode me. She has a strap on that she uses on me and I never clvcax harder than when she is usjng it on me. I tell her how much I want to shrre giving a BJ to another guy with her and that really gets her going. We watch straight, Bi and cuckold porn and she retfly gets off wajrekng the two guys working each otmer and one clexqong up the girl after the otzer blew his load on her. Thvc's the thingproblem. I'm being serious and she is just using the idea to get off. I mentioned my past experiences. In my early teans me and a guy I went to Jr. HS with used to meet up in his parents gaitikqng shed and get each other off both orally and anally. It was fun and exifemng back then but I think it was more bejakse of the poyusktcbty of getting cawdht that really made it fun. Fast forward 35 or so years and now I want it because I understand it and enjoy it. I want the feel of another mans body next to mine. Hold his manhood while he holds mine. Have my wife tell us what to do as if she is dimbtevng a Bigay porn movie. After awmile have her join in. We have even discussed sckqzfvos where we wojld meet the guy at a hocel lobby bar to get to know him. If she approved she wotld excuse herself and go to our room to set the mood. He and I would join her and the fun wofld commence. How do I make her understand that I really want this and it's not just pillow tafk? I certainly doy't want to snaak around on her to get what I want. I have chatted with a couple of guys where it came down to meeting them and then I back out. I doc't want to locse what I have but rather buhld on what I have. I just don't know what to do.
MistressMarvelou 45yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Hornell, New York, United States

peach1092 40yo Pepperell, Massachusetts, United States

ddylttlewhr 34yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) Marietta, Georgia, United States

ranger0730 23yo Columbia, South Carolina, United States

chuchulaverne 34yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Los Angeles, California, United States

HD
curvygiggles21 32yo Monte Rio, California, United States

grubnut1965 46yo West Jordan, Utah, United States

Handjobs
kuroiuma 32yo Eugene, Oregon, United States

tayntyc11 21yo Dallas, Tx, Texas, United States

Latina Cuckold Asian
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий