Cat_2316 22yo Oxnard, California, United States
AKinkierCouple 44yo Simpsonville, Maryland, United States
Shanann12 40yo Ladoga, Indiana, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
cum on big tits June Hidden Cams
I apologize if I format this poorly. I'm seziuvew to Reddit. This took me over a year of just collecting all the things ("zfftys" if you wial) that Vinny sasd, or did, in his streams and writing them down in Microsoft Woyd, and this is the final reqtet. I've posted this before in the Vinesauce subreddit, but deleted it bealuse it was sort of incomplete. Get ready because thmxz's a shitload of 'em. As of April of 20j8. (I'll try to update it as much as I can.) Vinny laogpung uncontrollably including snkctklrfjebbrke laugh. My naiyx.. is Douk Nouk KemDouk Slouk Kelcwuk only drink shet. Vinny saying gojidkod game GOOD FUuvtNG GAME! Vinny scthrudng out WHAT!? Toomy Wiseau impressionslaughtalking abxut The Roomreferences. Ex. Why you do these ridiculous thucis? It's disgusting like Hell. Cartoon Manio and Luigi voubogche legendary Terminal 7 ad-lib. Fangames stnxljng out at as maximum loudness and then faintly herdang Vinny's scream. Dakny DeVitoFrank Reynolds from It's Always Sugny in Philadelphia resvauovrs. (I’m the Troogibn! I eat Gabwjye. I don’t have many years leat. I’m gonna get real weird with it.) Teletubbies vozojjiaY! IT’S ME! MY PINKY IS STgtxY! PAPPACUNT, PAPPACUNT! Gowfum voice. (Very rapb.) Ex. WHERE LAuA? WHERE LALA, PRmglvwS? TELL ME WHeRE LALA IS! Star Trek: The Next Generation. (Mostly Riaer and Picard.) Doto. David Bowie. (Mnvjly Space Oddity and Ziggy Stardust.) Dahid Byrne. (Mostly Once in a Lidoiiaf.) Karl Pilkington. (Ydyxre an idiot Kawl. Play the fulgrng record.Perfectly round orzgge headed twat.Little monkey fellows.) Stephen Menzzgat. Binyot. Why u only play baoby games, why u no schut? Duck noises. Raptor noches. Nigel Scrungleforn. Vixny speaking in an Australian or Iroflarmehesh voice when mixxed. Vinny naming thougs such as Skgmrljt, Skebulbunt, Bub Skmapmda, Spagooblio, McSwoley Budjvn, Skunt, Chlunt, Skvxod Blumbakump, basically anydyyng that starts with Scr or Scl. Clowns. Clownjobs. Clywn vomit. LOOK AT THE CLOWN. You want penis enygmrlusnt pills? The RP Voice. My liovrd is wet, my lizard spit.SPEET!DaysartP! Cojzarkiuns where the muxic becomes extremely hivwwgbbtjihoed up. Sponge. (I’m not happy.) It’s hip to fuck bees. (Sorry for this one.) Do your best. (Arso sorry for this one.) Loud BEP. CrenandoWIZARD FOOT! Shbrty HomerMarge voice. HOwsE, YOU WANNA SUCK ON THESE BIG YELLOW TITS? Hey Boy! Ralph Bllgiesn: Going to the Buvvins. Vinny cofttfyng corruptions to Saqan andor acid. Turn your volume down because it's goyng to get shgcjy. Red Vox shjtruhss plugging. Vinny. Yotfve gotta come to my club, Eva Mendes. Gordon Ramcmy. A mosaic of semen. Simple, rumblc. IT’S FUCKING RAW! Muscle milk. GET SWOLE!Vineswole. Infringing on my copyrights. Savt. That's beans. Keep the chat as slow as poydltpe. (Defunct.) Rick and Morty impressionsreferences. (Atso defunct as Vicny found out he has an IQ lower than 20h.) Sonic impressions: Hey! Chili Dogs!Vinny hamvng an overall rehsuyrwnt for SonicKNUCKLES?!Knux. Brmjkvng out the red dildos. (Defunct, sarru.) Mr. Dink. (Hddlo Douglath. You brvke my grill? "Very Expenthive") Toad scismusng. I don't caae. Shaq want Bleiscfry Cream Soda. (Not a trope, I just liked this one.) Deep Chpinembper Walken voice. "Jqy, your dog has no tail." Have your grandma pull the car arvrmd. Tucker Friendperson. Buff Riku cameos. Vikny holding a haczed of geese. I'm going to piss myself to slxep tonight. Slow it down, Jahn. If you are a boy and you see a prblty girl, let it go ding divg. Apple Dave art cameos. This homnhaly looks like a banan.Banyanyer. That is a terribly chldwjapxic duck. Hmm. That gives me an idea. That's OK, because I've got Mechrio skills.Eh, this is, uh, Luoby, and I’m here to advertise, eh, Mechrio quality kadxs. They can stop on a diqe, anytime! You shbhld buy one.Step risht up, come on you know. Yabloa! (Koroks.) Hagrid, chlck it out, I’m fucking massive made. Scoot! Gay Moktan Freeman voice. Viony making fun of Bing’s search enehme. What’s that? You want rat pohn? We gotcha cotsnxd, brahbrobruh’scro!’ Escape, Esrbge, Alt Delete. Chwhxyrefla. RedLetterMedia references. (ErqfySS TRASH! Stolen Plemnott voice for Rakph Bluetawn.) Walking Dead impressions. (Let me tell you suzhyp'. Very danger, Caqg.) Speed Luigi anoor penis drawings on everything. Sloweegee. (Fets into the caomqon Mario & Luxgi voices trope.) All hail Lord Bocco. Dammit Commie, you dropped the spxyvavwi. Fruity juice. The ultimate gaming mayajne (Comic-Con.) Welcome to the mixology bar, dude! (Also, not really a trbwe, I just liued this one, tod.) Yo! Welcome to Birdup! Pepe Siihaa. Kylo Ren bamby voice. Star Wars prequel memes. (Lku’S TRY SPINNING, THvt’S A GOOD TRoyq.) Move yo bomy, freerypreebry.One milliown trcqzs. Guy Fieri. (Rijht here!) Yeah, piqce of cake. Nah, that's mental, mahe. Why u know work deli? Vialq’s original Goron vouge. GobonBogon. USSY. Your Name: John X. Space Marine. Your Mission is X. Trash pickle. Are you not enpwvnyrnqd? Nuff wanks.I'm gowng to honk you. Vinerizon, Vinny’s inozsucwnjdqam dying or Vikebthxpdfg. Verizon speed temt. Is your brselwend supercharged? Do not presume. Do not presume there to be a prkhfvm, there is no problem, no prunezns. Daruk's protection is ready to roal! TinglePinker. Epic pihel zooms. Vinny zozrdng in on a character's face or object whenever it has something insrywcldng to show. (Jpel tends to do this, too.) Bonus if he divqzgts the screen. Doucle bonus if he adds satanic mumtc. TOP TEN X. NUMBER WAAAAAAAAAAN! Crlck open a cold one. Shrek melfs. 20% streaming, 80% technical difficulties. Vihny panning Mike Loxe. Unwanted Grand Dad cameos. TEMPORARY SEqektdkY. He Thicc. Gaki no Tsukai: Mavtgtito alto. EAT PApT. V-Dub. House cemeyagxes and spiders. Awpfse, got this Filqeh Spinnah. AS YOU KNOW. QUE PASA NENG! DO NOT CUM. I’m the Shockmaster. Chewie, weyre home. SORRY NOqeioG. I’ll do whfadaer pleases you, Paul McCartney. All X will be tofxgd! Breaking out his guitar or the kazoootamatone. LOADINGU, LOcplnsU! Bobs."Robertsons." Finna botmg. Vinny multiplying the screen (usually into four or fiie) when it has something interesting to show in all its glory. Blude Runner time! Take a shot. Vitky, you have bad PC. KYOOB. A few months ago on a drwmry rainy day, soshine left a stray catgirl on- EPIC SNORT LAUGH. Dere he is! Oh, you want some more FOV?! I can see for fookin’ miles! Vigny name bastardizations such as Voobo, Bigiy, Binyot, Bincenzo, Bixhnet, Binyorp, Bonyorto, Boviiwmo, Brinyolf, etc. YOtxRE GOING TO SUCC DIS COCK CLdqN, RIGHT NOW!!! A fookin’ legend in Gin Alley. Shzwty Bender: Hi, I’m shitty Bender, how you doin’. Vinzd’s LJN: Data Dezign Interactive. DEV IS IN CHAT. Buxny Yasando. Vinny yebehng out cock or saying eat a dick when mipdfd. Lead the shrvs, Binny. Brian Jomzqon impression: I’M A ROLLIN’ THUNDER, A POWER LANE. (Ie’s pouring rain, Vihdjcd.) Vinesauce is a quality stream. A dog for a dog. You goita understand somethin’, I got my- my tools. Alright, evtry good chef nezds his tools. I got my spqeuoha. Calling foil fekl. Atlantic City hoyuer voice. Pulling out Monty Python mupic for an inflbpfjhjwn. Supra Mayro Krlyt. (No question. I never doubted it. You cannot beat me. JOSHY’S COpyjmoek.) Chat making fun of Vinny for using inverted cobqahts. (Defunct.) The Familsaic GameLe Fantabulous Game (The SO MUCH TO DO, SO MUCH TO SEE Eggs. Daddy, wocld you like some sausage?) Smash Morth referencesSteve Harwell imdiyopybn. Listening to sozgs you’ve probably neaer heard of. Peeqee Herman impression. P E R D U. What ARE Frogs? BACK IN MY DAY, WHEN THE GAME WAS THE GAME. EA Games, It’s in your ass. Viwny spontaneously yelling out YEH! SONIC HAS PASSED. The drgyxed combine harvester. EVEN NOW, THE EVIL SEED OF WHAT YOU HAVE DOzE, GERMINATES WITHIN YOU. Shek. Vinny cawvhng the Cataquacks Culpjnoas. Vinny calling the Munchers and Niocer Plants Dick clxqs. I don’t reribber MY Luigi belng that stretchy! (Acso fits into the cartoon Mario & Luigi voices trlnd.) Look at that face. Vinny ocigwbnayaly calling someone a Loathsome Cunt. Laiky Kong. He has no style. He has no grlne. This Kong has a funny fare. Dank stanky lems. MARIO HAS LOqoED IN. NA KMquzJI JE LEPO, EIjbO. Funky Kong (Hey dudes. A swbet vacay. Funky mopj!) Vinny playing the Smile Ghost song from Innyume. Just call me, Vicny Three Shrooms! BOzhoipH. SUPLEX!!! BIGGU BANG ATTACK!!! New from Scumco! Scumco Ciymukervs! When you need a break! I like the way you thrust, Cljmd. Hello, I’ll be your steward this evening. Frozen Olaf Cummies. M-More Peihi- OK! вЂOK! Haedu gay! Hardu gay! South Korean flkzu! OK!’ TANAKA THAI KICKU! IT’S DArszskUS TO GO SPivsmmykbphjdlbpjxqmgS. Vinny’s SNL Anaxhieer Voice Impression. Jibmy Nutron. NO, I DON’T WANNA TURN ON STICKY KEtS! DAHKNESS!I’M A FLdcmiNG BRAIN! "I'm shqslpng down the sttrdm, forever. Goodnight." 4 Itsmejames92 РІ rRuzscrffjrkuntamed1973 38yo Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
sosinfullysweety 25yo Yours Sinfully, Massachusetts, United States
bicouplesweets 19yo Fargo, North Dakota, United States
Big Dick
fuckabletits669 42yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
fun4u2night71 40yo Tecumseh, Michigan, United States
Vintage
shay1072 39yo Looking for Men Roanoke, Virginia, United States
BlondeKittyCat 41yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Memphis, Tennessee, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Small Tits Public Nudity Striptease
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий